ORENBURG GROUP OF COMPANIES
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001252699
Our Client is the global market leader in thermal insulation materials base in Ratchaburi, Thailand. They are currently seeking an enthusiastic and experience professional to join our company.
To cope with business expansion, we are now inviting talented and energetic individuals to join our professional team.
Position: Chemist (Ratchaburi)
Location: Ban-Pong, Ratchaburi
Industry type: Manufacturing
Job Type: Permanent
Salary Range: 20,000 - 30,000 THB
Benefit: Social Security, Group Insurance, Performance Bonus, Provident fund
- Support production to drive PAP projects
- Guiding and coaching operators for standard work procedure.
- Ensure that all production parameter are follow correctly.
- Leading trial run process and documentation.
- Know the results and quality alerts.
- The manufactured products comply with the specifications. They were manufactured and verified in compliance with the standards, applying good practices.
- Shop floor driven activities to execute WAM objectives
- Looking for near miss, unsafe acts, and unsafe conditions and finding the way to protect that.
- Quality performance complies with defined goals within the scope of PAP. In the event of deviation, return to standard is strictly and effectively ensured.
- Preparing daily process quality reports.
- Deliver all testing and certification schedule to be done timely manner
- Follows up and implements fine tuning tests at the request of the product’s functions and process control.
- Ensures mentoring of the manufacturing operators (including the quality correspondents) to improve application of manufacturing standards and reaction in the event of deviation.
- Male or Female with Thai Nationality only
- Bachelor degree or higher in Engineer or Science in field of Chemistry, Polymer, Rubber and Polymer Technology
- 0-2 years of experience
- New Graduates are also welcome
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Well communicate in both Thai and English
- Good computer skills, including Microsoft Excel, Word
- Strong communication, negotiation and people skills
- Well-organized and able to deliver effective results and meet tight deadlines
- Well-understanding in job process and production’s process
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to kamolrat.c @orenburg.co.th or call (02 634 1722 ext.17)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services.
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ORENBURG GROUP OF COMPANIES
About ORENBURG GROUP OF COMPANIES
ORENBURG GROUP OF COMPANIES
ORENBURG provides specialist knowledge to the international oil & gas, petrochemical, power generation, Construction and Manufacturing industries. Our clients are predominantly major operating companies and international engineering or construction companies. ORENBURG provides a combination of project management support, project engineering support, construction supervision, third party/vendor inspection and recruitment and selection. The scopes of services are provided at various phases of a project ranging from exploration to production, construction to maintenance, upstream and downstream.
ORENBURG distinguishes itself by providing Human resource consultancy and Contracting services and solutions that enhance efficiency and add value to our clients’ businesses. By developing close-working relationships in the spirit of partnering, ORENBURG is able to fully understand and appreciate our clients’ and specialists aims and ambitions.
ORENBURG takes a global approach to workforce integration and as such operates through local offices with international reach and networks. Each local office is able to provide specialist support and respond to the changing demands of their local market whilst being part of a global network.
Visit our website: www.orenburg.co.th