Chemical Process Engineer Job (Packaging and Food Industry), Bangkok, Thailand
Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001226915
Additional Benefits: Attractive
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of an international packaging and food services company in Thailand. Our respected client is seeking a professional with 5 years’ experience in the chemical process engineering process in an international environment for the job of Chemical Process Engineer. The job is based in Bangkok, Thailand
The Chemical Process Engineer will be responsible for the design and implementation of plans and processes to minimize manufacturing costs through the effective utilization of manpower, equipment, facilities, materials, and capital.
- Control, validation, and adjust process step with contract manufacturing
- investigating and troubleshooting plant/process problems
- Initial problem solving skills to rectify quality and changing
- Scheduling and coordinating work to tight deadlines
- Ensuring that equipment works to its specification and to appropriate capacities
- Assessing safety and environmental issues
- Liaising with installation/project engineers and specialists
- Ensuring safe working conditions and compliance with health and safety legislation
- Assure attainment of business objectives and productions schedules while insuring product standards that will exceed our customers’ expectations
- Manage spending against budget and in relation to changes in production volume
- Review inventory reports, verification of material and sub assembly counts, evaluate inventory levels, review material shortages BOM updates and verification of BOM accuracy
- Inventory reduction, levelling. Maintains inventory to achieved assigned levels
- Thai national
- Bachelor's degree in chemical engineering or related engineering field
- At least 5 years’ experience within chemical manufacturing (Household process)
- Knowledge of cost accounting fundamentals and labour reporting
- Knowledge of Quality Management System ISO9001 ISO14001 is preferred
- Possess a good understanding of safety and environmental standards and concerns
- Hands on working knowledge/experience of automated ERP systems including capacity requirement planning and material requirement planning
- Positive thinking, willing to learn, high responsibility, trust-worthy and adaptable
- Good command of English and computer literacy
- Good communication, negotiation, interpersonal and team working skills
INTERESTED? All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. If you are a suitable match for this position please simply click the APPLY button below and please ensure that your CV is a WORD document and not a PDF. Call 02 664 4014 for more information.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
About Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
“Monroe have been superb, their customer service is great. The team there respond very quickly and go above and beyond to help throughout the recruitment process. I am always impressed with the service orientation I find when I interact with the Monroe team.”
“Monroe Consulting played a big role in expanding our organization. They understand our business, our requirements, and provide good information about the market. We are very happy with the quality of the candidates they present, and exceeded our expectations in coordinating with candidates, starting from setting up the interviews, up to the closing stage. We appreciate their honesty and professionalism. We would rate the service that they provide as excellent!”
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging economies within the Professional Services, Technology, Industrial, Health and Consumer Goods sectors. Established in 1998, we initially focused on Southeast Asia with offices in Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and The Philippines. More recently we have opened offices in Chile, Mexico and Shanghai.
Monroe Consulting Group has been voted Best Recruitment Company APAC and Best Overseas Operation (Global Recruiter Awards) 2013, 2014 & 2015. We also won the Best Consultancy Award 2014 at The Thailand Expat Awards and Best SME at The Thailand Entrepreneur Awards 2015. We have also been voted one of the top 250 recruitment firms in the world by Recruitment International.
Our brand is built around quality, professionalism and very high ethical standards. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets which truly allows them to understand the needs of both our clients and candidates. In a world where quality attracts quality and results can be all that matter, Monroe is your committed advocate and the best external ambassador you could ever wish for.