Chemical engineer (Petrochemical & Refinery Experience/Chonburi)
Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001245070
Chemical engineers (Petrochemical & Refinery Experience/Chonburi):
- testing new processes
- collecting data required to make improvements and modifications
- overseeing the construction of new plants
- using and developing process simulation software to work out the best production methods
- purchasing and installing equipment
- using scientific principles related to magnitude, momentum, heat transfer etc
- supervising plant operations
- investigating and troubleshooting plant/process problems
- scheduling and coordinating work to tight deadlines and within financial budgets
- ensuring that equipment works to its specification and to appropriate capacities
- assessing safety and environmental issues
- liaising with installation/project engineers and specialists
- ensuring safe working conditions and compliance with health and safety legislation.
- Experience & Qualifications Required
- Qualified candidates must have at least 2 years of experience in petrochemical , Refinery Industry.
- 2+ years of relevant project experience in a chemical manufacturing plant environment with hands-on involvement in capital projects.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment, drive efforts on multiple projects across cross-functional teams.
- Competent in basic PC skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
About Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
Fircroft is one of the world's leading technical recruitment agencies, with a turnover of USD 1.5 billion (2013). With network of offices and joint operations supporting over 66 countries worldwide, Fircroft has global contracts with the world’s largest energy companies and some of the world's leading engineering companies.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for over 44 years, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide.
We currently have over 8,000 contractors placed in roles around the world and, as well as contractor recruitment, we also fill permanent job vacancies across our key sectors; Oil & Gas, Automotive, Power & Energy, Mining & Minerals and Engineering.
Our success and reputation hinges on our people-centred approach. By ensuring our own people are focused, committed and approachable, we make sure the recruitment process is both seamless and enjoyable.
When it comes to finding people the right job - we’re the right people for the job.