Chartering Division Manager
Asia Green Energy Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001255790
Chartering Division Manager will report to Chartering Department Manager and will be responsible for
- Taking care of post fixture, sourcing for the ship.
- Sourcing for the ship, coordinating with Brokers, Ship agents and Ship owners.
- Coordinating with Brokers, ship agencies and ship owners.
- Together with negotiating for freight rate and following up for situation.
- Other assignments from direct supervisor.
Preferred candidates are expected to be:
- Male/Female – age 30-45 years old.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Merchant, Marine/Seamanship or related field.
- Having experience more than 3 years in chartering and shipping agencies with international companies.
- High service-minded, quick in the uptake, and problem solving shooter.
- Good personality and negotiation skill.
- Excellent communication skill, able to deal with people in all levels.
- Able to work under pressure.
Interested candidates are invited to send own application letter with full resume, stating present and expected salary, and enclosing a recent photograph via APPLY NOW
Website : www.agecoal.com
All applications will be treated in highly strictest and only short listed candidates will be contacted.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Asia Green Energy Public Company Limited
About Asia Green Energy Public Company Limited
Asia Green Energy Public Company Limited (AGE) was officially established in March 2004. Our huge expansion in recent years, AGE is the No.1 coal trader in Thailand serving both the International and Thailand markets. We have been taking huge steps to meet the energy demands of giant importers such as China and India. And with the strong performance and rapid growth, AGE has an ambitious goal providing China, India, Vietnam, Korea and Japan with 3.1 Million tons and Thailand with 1.8 Million tons of steam coal in year 2015.
Due to the rapid business expansion, AGEP is currently looking for the talented candidates to join our organization as follows: