Channels Communication & Media
Advanced Info Service Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001256898
Employer Ref. alisapro2016
- Communicate with AIS Partners to understand and know-how to sell our product and services by using owned and paid media, platform.
- Liaising with advertising agencies to maximize the impact of advertising campaigns through the use of a range of media and program for promoting retail shop’s product and services to end users in the provide budget.
- Seeking out new online and digital media to communicate with all partner segmentation and also work together with Online Marketing Team to develop end-to-end process
- Develop and implement short term, and ad-hoc communication strategy that meets organizational objectives for AIS partners and regional marketing team
- Drive and be accountable for the development seasonal premium for serving marketing activities in partner shops and be responsible for sourcing the materials and new premium by working with our retail partners and internal Purchasing Team. Also need to strategize, develop, manage budget, and contact with warehouse team for distribution.
- Age between 26-35 years old
- Bachelor or Master's degree in BA, Marketing, Communication Art, or in a related field
- At least 3 years’ experience in digital marketing, Media Designed, Printed Media, and Online Media in IT distribution business would be an advantage.
- Initiative and creative with strong design skill
- Good interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills
- Advanced Photoshop, MS Office; Excel/ PowerPoint/Word
- Able to work independently and multi-task and understanding with technology trends
- Good command in English
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Advanced Info Service Public Company Limited
About Advanced Info Service Public Company Limited
Advanced Info Services Plc. (AIS) is the leading mobile operator in Thailand. Our core businesses include domestic mobile services, international direct dialing (IDD) services, and international roaming services. In 2013, we registered more than 41 million subscribers and generated 52% of market share by revenue.
AIS currently operate mobile service on both 2G and 3G technologies. The 2G service is operated on both the 900MHz and 1800MHz frequency under the Built-Transfer-Operate contracts with TOT and CAT, expiring in 2015 and 2013*. The commercial launch of 3G services on the 2.1GHz spectrum started in May 2013 under a 15-year license issued by the National Broadcasting and Telecommunications Commission (NBTC). Today the 3G service is available in all 77 provinces, covering 80% of population, and expected to replicate the 2G network coverage of 95% within 2014.
Our business strategy focuses on delivering quality in all dimension including device, network, applications and services. At AIS we believe in building and developing the ecosystem of the Thai telecommunication space. With our core strength in network quality, we aim to enhance sustainable growth through quality services delivered by our key business partners. For example, instead of creating our own branded mobile devices, we collaborate with the leading manufacturers to locally market variety of proper mobile devices. Similarly on digital content and applications, a growing group of local content/applications developers join our AIS theStartUp, and together we increase variety of digital consumption. In delivering quality services, we work alongside with our business alliances and solutions partners to differentiate our services with segmented privileges, discounts program, and new lifestyle services.