Channel Sales Manager - Industrial Products
Page Group Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001249271
Employer Ref. 3755860/001
Newly created role within leading global manufacturer, specialising in transmission belt and fluid power products. Working within this premium brand you will work closely with the GM while also being responsible for driving sales strategy and success for across the newly launched industrial sector in the Thai market.
- Brand new role in Thai market
- Sell leading industrial solutions
Our client is an international company which has developed new technology solutions for industrial and automotive industry. They are a leader with a strong background and many locations across the globe. The company is also well-known by distributors, equipment producers and installers for technological innovation for over a century.
- Develop a relationship with distributors/re-seller relationship and end clients
- Coordinate with parties including general sales force, marketing, operations, services and segment managers to achieve sales targets
- Engage the distributors, re-sellers and end clients in new products and service development initiatives
- Identify market opportunities especially in bearing and fitting
- Respond for distributors, re-sellers and end clients relationship review process for reasons as part of the client process
- Report the status and results of revenue, orders, relationship development, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering form a reputable university
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in the relevant industry (HVAC, Bearing, Fitting, FMCG) or Engineering services
- Experience working in international environment with MNCs
- Ability to commercially drive for technical products and strong in negotiation
- Experience in Distributors or Channel management is preferred
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in Thai and English
- Proficient with MS Office: PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, MS Word
- Competitive Based Salary
- Fast career progression
- Bonuses and allowances
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Katanchalee Thammasuntorn on +66 2 0125015.
About Page Group Thailand
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers.
PageGroup operates through 150 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Thailand, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.co.th