Channel Sales Manager
Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001247671
- Establishing and cultivating relationships with key Channel Partners in assigned accounts with an aim to increase revenue generation and profitability for the business
- Identifying and driving new business through partnerships, alliances and strategic opportunities
- Drive demand generation and campaign programs for Jabra products.
- Frequent channel contact and face time to pitch new product roadmap and enable sell-thru with resellers.
- Meet quarterly and annual Revenue, Contribution, and KPI (Key Performance Indicator) targets
- Thai Nationality
- Proven track record of successful channel sales growth and results.
- Candidates preferably come from the retail industry, i.e. have existing relationships / connections with retailer buyers or understands / knows how to cultivate relationships. Knows what it takes to get listings.
- Have passion / strong interest in electronic gadgets or mobile gadgets.
- Spoken English preferred
- Strong Understanding of Th
- Ability to work in a fast paced, demanding and changing environment. Self-starter
- Ability to work independently and remotely with team members.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
About Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Spring Professional is an international firm specialising in information technology, engineering and property & construction recruitment across the Asia region.
We bring great people to great organisations, with our focus being exclusively on the recruitment of middle to senior level management and specialists.
We develop trusted relationships with our partners, sharing market intelligence and recruitment advice to help you understand and respond to Asia’s ever-changing and fast paced labour markets.
Whether you’re a company looking for full-time or contract team members or an individual looking to make the next career move, the team at Spring will work with you to provide a seamless and high value service ensuring that your expectations are fully managed at all stages of the process.
Spring Professional is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Adecco, the world’s largest human resource solutions organisation, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland
With more than 20 years' experience, we globally place over 12,000 people annually into contract, temporary and full-time positions.