Channel Sales Executive (Samsung B2B Mobility)
DATABAR Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001226398
Channel Sales Executive
Samsung enterprise mobility, Samsung KNOX, Barcode and complementary solutions
The Channel Sales Executive does develop, strengthen and expands business and relationship with assigned channel partners - mobile operators, system integrators, technology solution providers, and value-added resellers (VARs). Assigned to channel partners based on geography, channel, or vertical market, The Channel Sales Executive is responsible for achieving sales, profitability, channel expansion, channel strengthen, and partner activities objectives.
The Channel Sales Executive represents the entire range of company IT products and services to assigned partners though may focus on a specific solution or product set if focused in a partner vertical market.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis
- Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources
- Expand channel communities and drive them for focused vertical markets
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- Male/ Female, 25-35 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in IT, Business Administration or any related field
- 3 - 7 years experiences in sell and marketing
- Direct experience for channel sales management in enterprise solution and mobility product would be an
- Strong passion in sales and mobility technology challenging, good communication, negotiation with high presentation skills
- Strong sales skills set
- Able to work independently and self-motivated
- Good personality, interpersonal skills and high team sprit
- Service minded, customer focused and self-learner, mature, energetic
- Good command of both written & spoken in English
- Flexible and able to periodically visit up country customer sites
An attractive remuneration will be offered to the right candidates.
All interested persons should submit your resume (ENGLISH only) starting qualifications, experience, achievement, expected salary and a photograph by e-mail attention to Mr. Andy.
DATABAR Company Limited
CRYSTAL DESIGN CENTER (CDC), L2 Building, 2FL, Room no. 202-208, 1448/15 Praditmanuthum Rd., Klongjan, Bangkapi, Bangkok 10240 THAILAND.
T: +66 (0) 2 102-2591 (Auto)
F: +66 (0) 2 102-2590
M: +66 (0) 86 335-1290
• Health Insurance
• Accident Insurance
• Social Security
• Provident Fund
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to DATABAR Company Limited
About DATABAR Company Limited
DATABAR is the authorized B2B distributor and that sells and supports the comprehensive product range of SAMSUNG enterprise mobility; smartphones, consumer graded tablets, Samsung Galaxy Tab Active; Samsung KNOX (Mobile Device Management), and complementary barcode solutions like DATALOGIC barcode scanners, DATALOGIC wireless handheld scanners, POINT MOBILE mobile computers, BIXOLON barcode printers, mobile printers and POS printers.
DATABAR provides a broad range of experienced sales reps, knowledgeable technical support and authorized service repair to help our business partners and channel partners to achieve growth in a variety of enterprise markets including the verticals of field force automation, retail, services, healthcare, hospitality, finance & banking, transport & logistic, manufacturing & supply chain, government, education, and public sector.
We are looking for outstanding talents and future leaders to join our dynamic team.