PM Group Company Limited
The London School of English
we are seeking qualified, dynamic person to join us at our new language training centre at Empire Tower, South Sathorn Road. If you are motivated, client focused, and ready to take your career to the next level, you are the candidate we are looking for.
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001219555
Responsible for the overall management, growth, development, performance and reputation of a London School of English as a high-quality English language training centre business.
Bachelor Degree and higher in related field
- At least 8 years in Centre management and Sales management
- Strong management experience in roles of increasing seniority
- Strong experience of working in the local region
- Relevant experience of the quality service sector
- Experience of working with and managing Western expatriate staff
Functional Competency and Expected behavior
- Excellent leadership, organizational and relationship-building skills
- Excellent communication skills (must be comfortable communicating in English)
- Sound commercial judgment coupled with clear understanding and insights into the needs and success factors of a quality-focused business.
- Natural recognition of the ever-increasing value of education in the 21st century and the ever-more vital importance of English language skills.
- Ambition to establish and maintain an LSE language centre as a leading local provider of high-quality language training and related services.
- Proven capacity to solve problems.
- High level of cross-cultural understanding, competence and skills (must be able to interact successfully at all levels with western expatriate staff)