CENTER DIRECTOR (BRANCH MANAGER)
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001256613
Employer Ref. 242DBRBG
Our client is Thailand’s best and fastest growing English language school offering a Total English Speaking Environment for its students and staff. The company is currently recruiting for the position of “Center Director” (Branch Manager) for its Bangkok centers and Chiangmai center.
Location: Bangkok and Chiangmai
- Managing the centers and ensure smooth daily operations and delivery to students.
- Ensuring that the company’s methodologies and best practice are followed at all times in order to achieve consistency with other centers.
- Managing the center results: sales targets, service and didactic levels of quality.
- Leading the sales team and ensuring they achieve set sales targets as agreed.
- Motivating and coaching center staff to provide excellent results and service.
- Identifying key areas of improvement and implementing changes.
- Ensuring the implementation of effective meeting and information sharing structures
- Working with Human Resources to ensure that all people development strategies to support retention and excellent results are put in place.
- Handling overall look and feel of the centers, ensuring that they are consistently warm, welcoming, tidy and clean.
- Creating and providing timely and accurate reports that track and monitor all center KPIs.
- Increasing the number of students and consequently the company’s English’s market share.
- Ensuring that student satisfaction and learning levels exceed expected benchmarks.
- Handling other tasks as assigned by the Head of Operations
- Thai nationality, aged 30-40 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- 5 year’s plus sales experience and 2 years plus sales management experience, ideally involving premium B2C product
- Experience managing a business and P&L
- Experience working in a franchise model would be an advantage
- Strong people management skills and having the ability to coach, inspire and motivate others
- Excellent interpersonal skill with cultural sensitivity to deal with diverse nationalities
- Can-do attitude, excellent interpersonal skills and outgoing personality
- Strongly customer service focused
- Fluent in English
Qualified Thai nationals please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW
2034/127 Ital-Thai Tower, 29th Floor, Room 2904/2
New Petchaburi Road, Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.