Center Director (Branch Manager)
Wall Street English
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001224329
Employer Ref. New
- Manage the center and ensure everyday smooth operations and delivery to students.
- Ensure that the Wall Street methodologies and best practice is followed at all times in order to achieve consistency with other centers.
- Manage the center results: Sales targets, Service and didactic levels of quality.
- Lead the sales team and assuring they achieve set sales targets as agreed.
- Motivate and coach centre staff to provide excellent results and service.
- Identification of key areas of improvement and implementing the correct changes.
- Ensure the implementation of effective meeting and information sharing structures
- Work with Human Resources to ensure that all people development strategies to support retention and excellent results are put in place.
- Responsible for overall look and feel of the center, ensuring that it is consistently warm, welcoming, tidy and clean.
- Create and provide timely and accurate reports that track and monitor all centre KPIs.
- Increase number of students and consequently Wall Street English’s market share.
- Ensure that student satisfaction and learning levels exceed expected benchmarks.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Head of Operations
- Thai Nationality with age about 30 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- 5 year’s plus sales experience and 2 years plus Sales Management Experience, ideally with premium B2C product
- Experience at least 2 years in management level
- Experience managing a business and a P&L
- Experience working in a franchise model would be an advantage
- Strong people management skills and having ability to coach, inspire and motivate others
- Used to working with targets and benchmarking success
- Experience working in the local country
- Excellent interpersonal style – with cultural sensitivity to deal with diverse nationalities
- Inclusive, can-do attitude, excellent interpersonal skills and outgoing personality
- Strong customer service orientation
- Fluent English and local language
Benefits: We offer an attractive remunerative package for permanent staff with free WSE lesson, Health Insurance and career paths
Interested candidates please send your photo and CV, stating qualifications, experience with current and expected salary.
For more information please contact 02 6603073
Wall Street English
16th Floor Kamol Sukosol Building,
317 Silom Road, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Wall Street English
About Wall Street English
Wall Street English - Thailand’s best and fastest growing English language school offering a Total English Speaking Environment for our students and staffs is currently recruiting for its Bangkok centers – Silom, Siam, Ladprao, Pinklao, Seacon Square, Rangsit, Fasion Island, Mega Bangna and Central World
Wall Street English is the premier provider of English instruction for adults around the world. Our innovative Wall Street English Method, which focuses on teaching people to understand and speak English, integrates interactive lessons, self-study in workbooks, and small classes led by native English speaking teachers to provide the most effective English language instruction available.
Wall Street English, founded in 1972, has successfully taught over 2 million students through its over 400 centers in 27 countries in Asia, Europe, Latin America, and The Middle East. Wall Street English's international offices are in Baltimore, Maryland in the United States and Barcelona, Spain.