Category Manager - Baby & Toddler
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001336291
- Defining the strategy, identifying the new opportunity, adapting strategy to local specificities and sharing best practices across countries
- Ensuring implementation of the regional strategy by driving the team on the ground with responsibility in delivering monthly and annual targets
- Responsible for the creation and implementation of the merchandising and marketing strategy for the category in the country
- Developing marketing and merchandising partnership with local and international brands in Thailand
- Identifying and developing projects to enhance customer experience for shoppers in the category
In order to succeed in the role, you should ideally have:
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor or Master Degree’s in any related field.
- Flexible, adaptive and versatile. Needs to be able to slot into different teams. Strong analytical and excel skills
- At least 3-5 years direct experiences in large national retailers, distributors or wholesaler in Baby & Toddler category
- Fluency in English addition to local language and computer literacy
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, result-oriented and able to problem solve as well as multi task well
Has this role caught your interest? Apply Now!!
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Lazada Ltd.
About Lazada Ltd.
Lazada Group is pioneering e-Commerce across Southeast Asia.
Launched in 2012, Lazada Group has grown to become the leading online shopping and selling destination in Southeast Asia. The company has about 5,500 employees in the region, with operations in Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam, and a team in Hong Kong that drives cross-border marketplace activities. Lazada also operates technology hubs in Ho Chi Minh City and in Moscow.
Lazada’s strong performance has earned the support of key investors such as Alibaba Group, Temasek Holdings and Rocket Internet.
We are searching for dynamic, entrepreneurial, broad-minded individuals to join us. Be part of the team that is steering the exciting eCommerce revolution in Southeast Asia!