KYKLO (THAILAND) COMPANY LIMITED
Category Manager at Kyklo/Category Manager - Full-time & Internship
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001246166
Just 3 months after its creation, KYKLO was chosen as TOP 10 startups in South-East Asia for Echelon Thailand 2015. In less than a year KYKLO has grown regionally to Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia and is now looking at Europe and U.S.A.
KYKLO is the simplest platform to get trading companies online under their own domain name within 48 hours. We are doing what Salesforce.com did in the CRM world but in the B2B ecommerce world, making high technology affordable and available as a service. This gives the unique opportunity to hundreds of thousands of SMEs to successfully change and digitalize. In KYKLO, our core value is that our customers are not strangers. Our people are a family and our customers are part of it. We will make SMEs change easily to digital across the globe and we want you to be part of this amazing adventure!
How is it working at KYKLO? Watch our video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bky79Ahy5VQ
Mission & Role
- Develop Kyklo product and documentation database (product / document list + classification + taxonomy) to match the specific needs of Kyklo app aiming to maximize Search Engine Optimization and easiness to find products SKUs from their attributes.
- Obtain information from available sources on the web (pdf, websites) and convert it into well structured, complete and accurate data into Kyklo database.
- Setup data quality process to maximize conversion efficiency between source documents (webpages, pdf, excel) and Kyklo database.
- Setup data update process to secure data in Kyklo database is always reflecting latest specifications in suppliers catalogues and/or databases
Technical / specific knowledge
- Finishing Master's engineering degree or doing thesis internship. Engineering disciplines: electrical, mechanical, industrial, IT;
- Understanding of product categories usage and application;
- High efficiency use of Excel (including keyboard shortcuts), vlookup and pivot tables.
Leadership / personal abilities:
- Ability to structure work and define/share structured process with rest of the team
We take care of our own and offer great benefits to all our employees.
- Salary based on past experience
- Be part of the highest potential B2B e-commerce, in one of the coolest cities in the World (heard about Bangkok?)
- Monday to Friday work week
- As many snacks and drinks as you can handle
- Free lunch every Friday