Category Management Associate
Shopee (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001220311
- Drive sales growth and profitability by focusing on key levers including assortment, merchant acquisition, pricing, cost reduction, and brand / merchant relationship management
- Anticipate customer expectations by identifying and onboarding appropriate merchants, brands, and assortment at the right price points while being able to forecast optimal stock levels
- Use strong interpersonal skills to help facilitate working with cross functional teams to provide visibility, stock intake, content management, logistics & operational performance, pricing competitiveness, and traffic generation
- Manage day to day business by being able to anticipate potential roadblocks and issues, while also being able to quickly problem solve
- Adapt to ever changing working environment and take appropriate actions to meet sales targets
- Leverage strong project management skills to help improve shopping journey and customer experience by being able to identify potential customer pain points
- Ability to manage and work with international Brands & retailers to grow their online presence and business
- Bachelor’s Degree or MBA with at least 1 year of e-commerce or category related experience
- Strong analytical skills, especially in generating and evaluating various forecasts, metrics, and analyses
- Sound problem-solving skills and detailed-oriented, focusing on dissecting root causes of problems and implementing solutions
- Driven, self-managed, and self-initiated
- Having previously managed a team
- Proven ability in building relationships, collaboration with many different department, need to be flexible and adaptive
- Able to use Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint extensively
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Fluent in Thai and English
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Shopee (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Shopee (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Headquartered in Singapore, Garena was founded in 2009 by Forrest Li and his friends as they aspired to transform their passion for entrepreneurship into a great company. Forrest named the company "Garena," a play on the words "global arena". Since its inception, Garena has seen unprecedented growth and become a leading platform provider for online and mobile entertainment and communication across Southeast Asia, Taiwan and Hong Kong, serving millions of users.
In 2010, Garena launched its first product, Garena , an online game and social platform for people to meet, chat and play games with each other. By combining a communications tool with compelling digital content, Garena re-invented the business model for online games in Southeast Asia and created a true platform with strong network effects. Since its launch, many premium micro-transaction based online games have been exclusively available on Garena including three of the most popular titles in Southeast Asia: League of Legends, Heroes of Newerth, and FIFA Online 3.
Since then, Garena has steadily innovated by adding successful extensions to its original platform:
- In 2012, Garena launched TalkTalk, a highly engaging real-time voice and video communication platform.
- In 2013, it launched BeeTalk, the first indigenous mobile social network in Southeast Asia. The BeeTalk mobile app helps people create new relationships and join communities based on locations and interests. It has become one of the most popular and fastest growing apps in the region.
- Most recently, in 2014 it launched AirPay, one of Southeast Asia’s fastest growing payments networks and a key tool for bridging the ‘digital divide’ to provide accessible financial services in emerging markets. Garena users can pay for online games, telephone bills, utilities, and e-commerce transactions on the AirPay network – regardless of whether they have a bank account or credit card.
The combination of PC and mobile, content and communications, and microtransactions and payments is the foundation of Garena’s compelling value proposition to both its millions of users and its trusted content and e-commerce partners.