Cash Management Service Distribution Services Manager
Standard Chartered Bank (Thai) PCL.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001229060
- Manages direct reports to ensure daily completeness of CMS Distribution services within service level agreement turn-around-time.
- Manage, monitor and control outsource vendor performance and cost for CMS TB product.
- Collects and analyst volume tracking, customers’ complaints, vendor /operational errors, reconciliation, productivity, and minimize manual workaround.
- Monitor performance of Outsourcing team under Distribution related and ensure to manage save cost per business & bank policy with sufficient service provider per Service level agreement
- Manage and encourage initiative on process improvement to saving the unit cost and control.
- Dealing and support Cash Management Business, Transaction Banking Product, and Customer Services and response within SLA.
- Manage and control all incoming & outgoing cheques payment instructions, supporting documents receipt over the counter, courier services and mailing.
- Experienced in managing outsource service vendor for cheque distribution etc.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Business Administrations, Accounting, Management or other field related.
- Good command of English in both written and verbal.
- Good command in Computer or office equipments skill e.g. MS office, PowerPoint, scanner/printer/copier, facsimile etc.
- Good communication and service mind.
- Able work under pressure situation.
For interested candidates, please kindly send profile via APPLY NOW
For more vacancies, pls visit www.standardchartered.com/careers
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Standard Chartered Bank (Thai) PCL.
About Standard Chartered Bank (Thai) PCL.
Standard Chartered is a leading international banking group operating for over 150 years in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. We’ve built a successful and sustainable business by playing a fundamental role in economies, helping people and businesses grow and achieve their aspirations. With over 89,000 employees representing 127 nationalities, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.