Case Management Analyst (1-year contract renewable)
The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited/HSBC
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001224390
Employer Ref. update
Contract 1 year (renewable)
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate the client onboarding cases from initiation to the point the client cash account is open and HSBC Net channels access has been provided
- Manage new to bank client onboarding and existing client CDD process’s to defined SLAs, ensuring any risks to the timescales are escalated to the Team Leader and Relationship Manager
- Liaise with the client to gather detailed client information and supporting documentation required to complete the CDD profile including Financial Crime Risk Review (FCRR) and Know Your Customer (KYC)
- Review and check for completeness of CDD information and supporting documentation before submitting the case to CDD Operations for review and approval
- Act as a point of escalation for Service Delivery and escalate a case to the Relationship Manager if the client is not cooperating
- Take ownership for the development of an onboarding plan and the creation of the client application pack
- Manage the client experience throughout the onboarding of new to bank clients and the CDD refresh for existing clients; maintaining the highest standard of excellence in customer service and answer client queries as and when they arise
- Request and follow-up with the client for outstanding information and documentation; including KYC/CDD and signed account opening documents
- Handle requests for additional information from CDD Operations and liaise further with the client as required
- Ensure Customer Turn Around Times (TAT) are agreed, and the associated SLA’s are visible and managed with all involved parties
- Ensure the client is able to successfully activate the cash account and is in receipt of the ‘tools’ required for channel access
- Master/ Bachelor’s degree in any related fields
- 3-6 years experiences in banking, financial institute, client management or any related fields
- Excellent planning, organisation and time management abilities
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently when required
- Ability to understand customer’s requirements and provide the proper solutions.
- Ability and willingness to pick-up commercial banking
- Diligence in formal written communication
- PC literate including knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Fluency in Thai and English is mandatory
Please submit an application form through e-application system
The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited
Human Resources Department
968 HSBC Building, Rama IV Rd., Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
For further information about HSBC in Thailand and career opportunities,
please visit our website at www.hsbc.co.th
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited/HSBC
About The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited/HSBC
HSBC has been serving Thailand’s financial need since 1888. We are investing in our business and people in Thailand and would like to invite talented people to apply for a career at the world’s local bank. To be recognized as the world’s most respected and customer-driven universal finance service employer, we will be progressive, perceptive, responsive, respectful and fair regarding creativity of careers, performance remuneration and management, diversity, longevity of employment and involvement society. If you value a friendly and diverse work environment, which rewards dynamic and responsive people who take pride in providing their customers with award winning products and services, then HSBC is the right place for you.
HSBC provides unrivalled career opportunities in Thailand and throughout the 85 countries and territories where we have operations. We are recognized for the creative, thoughtful, and professional way in which we development of the communities in which we are operate.
All of those who work for HSBC are characterised by a belief that they can truly make a difference. We also offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package that rewards those that provide extraordinary performance.
HSBC believes in providing equal opportunities to individuals from all walks of life and strongly encourages suitably qualified people with disabilities to apply.
HSBC has a wide variety of initiatives to support the diversity of our workforce in their professional growth aspirations.
If you share our values of providing the best service to our customers, we welcome your applications.