Cargo Coordinator (For Thai AirAsia X)
Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001220910
Key Responsibilities :-
Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the airport within the authority.
- Responsible to safeguard and security in his contacts.
- To lead, supervise and monitor the assigned cargo terminal operator, ground handler and to ensure that all cargo uplift and discharge of all flights are safe, correct and good packing condition
- To plan and organize cargo uplift for each flight.
- To monitor and ensure on the safety aspects of personnel and equipment when handling cargo.
- To obtain and update all information requires to handle cargo and informs all concerned.
- To decide and find a solution in the event of problems with regards to cargo operations / discrepancies.
- To communicate with other departments and authorities on cargo operational matters
- To investigate any mishandling or cargo discrepancies and forward the findings to all party concerns.
- To perform administrative functions for either cargo related or general issues.
- To perform task assigned by Cargo manager and Head of Ground Operations when required
- Team player with positive thinking and good attitude is preferable.
- Able to travel aboard.
- Male or female; age between 22-30
- Bachelor degree in related field,
- At least 1 year working experience in Cargo operations and airlines or ground handling industry with wide-body aircraft would be advantage. Fresh graduated also welcome.
- Fit and healthy for tough jobs.
- Can perform shift duty.
- Holder of a valid driving permit has the advantage.
- Possess these personal traits: friendly, humble, mature, honest, meticulous, self-starter, able to perform under pressure in a challenging environment.
- Able to communicate in oral and written languages of Thai and English. Additional language is an advantage.
- Knowledge of computer programs (Microsoft office).
- Must pass military service. (For male only)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd.
About Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd.
Thai AirAsia is among Asia's fastest growing airlines. We are zooming into our 11 years of operations with 3,700 efficient staffs ready to give excellent service. To date, more than 12 million guests have flown with us. We have the most extensive route network and the most number of flights in Asia.
Our organization continues to move forward. Our fleets are expanding with the continuous arrival of brand new Airbus A320-200 aircraft.
Today, we invite you to be part of AirAsia, the winner of world's best low cost airline 2009 - 2015 from the Skytrax world’s airline awards