Car Registration Manager - Very well-known Luxury Automotive Brand
Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001238512
Car Registration Manager
Very Well-known Luxury Automotive Brand
Main duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of vehicles registration functions and the related registration services such as annual renewal ensuring the most efficient and profitable manner in compliance with Risks Guidelines and Company policy.
- Responsible for the sustainability of systems, processes, performance and continuous process improvements in registration services to all customers.
- Accountable for implementation and constant monitoring of KPIs for vehicle, related services and agreed targets.
- Maintain knowledge and utilize all information to forecast new requirements for service improvements.
- Develop and implement operational standards to maintain vehicles registration, car transfer-in, annual renewal, car transfer-out and other registration services as best practices in industry.
- Plan and prepare annual budget, expenditures and analyze all financial objectives.
- Negotiable frame agreements, including annual KPI targets with external registration service providers.
- Steer different external service providers regarding vehicle registration management process guidelines.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or other related filed.
- Approx. 5-7 years of experience in vehicle registration, especially automotive filed is preferable.
- Knowledge of the automotive sector – distribution, wholesale, retail and registration.
- Good communication skills with working level, spoken & written English skills.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
About Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Spring Professional is an international firm specialising in information technology, engineering and property & construction recruitment across the Asia region.
We bring great people to great organisations, with our focus being exclusively on the recruitment of middle to senior level management and specialists.
We develop trusted relationships with our partners, sharing market intelligence and recruitment advice to help you understand and respond to Asia’s ever-changing and fast paced labour markets.
Whether you’re a company looking for full-time or contract team members or an individual looking to make the next career move, the team at Spring will work with you to provide a seamless and high value service ensuring that your expectations are fully managed at all stages of the process.
Spring Professional is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Adecco, the world’s largest human resource solutions organisation, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland
With more than 20 years' experience, we globally place over 12,000 people annually into contract, temporary and full-time positions.