Capital Management Officer
Siam Commercial Bank Public Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001278153
- Calculate and consolidate risk-weighted assets of the Bank and its subsidiaries
- Extract data of capital charges by Asset type / by BU / by Segment on a monthly basis
- Coordinate and obtain data from Credit Risk Function ensuring regular reports to the BOT
- Coordinate with Risk Management Function & MIS to obtain data, generate and provide periodic reports and other ad-hoc reports as per the assignment
- Manipulate and extract information from capital calculation systems as a super user
- Prepare and extract information from capital calculation systems as a super user
- Prepare and calculate operational risk RWA on a semi-annually basis
- Review and revise the assigned capital calculation manual / operational risk capital manual
- Prepare and analyze RWA on a periodic basis
- Coach new staffs or Finance Management Trainee on capital related regulations & analysis
- Bachelor degree or higher in in finance/ banking or accounting or Statistics
- At least 3 years working experience in risk management
- Good knowledge of banking businesses and regulations (BASEL)
- Good command of English both writing and speaking
- Self-motivated, customer focus, and analytical
Interested candidate, please submit your CV by clicking "Apply Now"
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Siam Commercial Bank Public Co., Ltd.
About Siam Commercial Bank Public Co., Ltd.
"Let's start a brighter career future together"