United Overseas Bank (Thai) Public Company Limited is a member of the United Overseas Bank Group, which aims to be a premier bank in the Asia – Pacific Region. With over 150 branches across Thailand, and supported by UOB Group’s extensive network of over 500 offices in 18 countries and territories, the Bank is well-positioned to play a significant role in the continued growth of the Thai economy and the banking & financial industry. We are seeking committed, energetic individuals who believe in being rewarded for performance, who want to grow in their careers, while at the same time, contribute to UOB’s exciting growth in Thailand.
Capital Management (AVP - VP)
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001256605
Employer Ref. Kanokporn.Cho@
Duties & Responsibilities
- Take overall responsibility for Capital Management under Basel Requirement across the bank to ensure efficient and proactive management of internal and regulatory capital, under the bank's capital management framework.
- Take lead on the Capital calculation and support the production of Credit and Operational Risk-Weighted Assets calculation.
- Prepare various Basel related reports as required by BOT, UOB group and internal monitoring
- Analyze the Credit Risk-Weighted Assets results and report to the management.
- Coordinate with relevant parties for the matters relating to the Capital and Risk-Weighted Assets
- Perform the system testing for the new requirements.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Statistics.
- At least 3 – 5 years experience in Management Accounting / Finance Accounting in Banking Industry.
- Knowledge of Basel III
- Good command of English both written and spoken.
- Good computer literacy.
- High responsibility, leadership, and teamwork.
Interested candidates please directly filling in the application to the UOB website by CLICK HERE
Please contact K.Kanokporn Chotinuchit
Tel. 02-343-4229 Fax. 02-285-1599
For further Information about UOB Thai and career opportunities, Please visit our website at www.uob.co.th