Capability Development Manager
DKSH Smollan Field Marketing (Thailand)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001225392
Employer Ref. DKSH Smollan
Coaching and Training 40%
Organisational Capabilities Development 20%
Recruitment Support 20%
Reward and Recognition Initiatives 10%
Administration and Reporting 10%
- Analyze performance and productivity for each area to improve and set relevance development program for higher productivity.
- Organize and facilitate to successfully implement all activities, communications and programs to increase engagement.
- Overview all activities and ensure the delivery of all activities to deliver as timeline with target achieved and within budget.
- Manage and deliver performance improvement and deliver both preventive and corrective action to improve active rate/ productivity.
- Facilitate, reports and related information for identify performance development program.
- Explore the necessary training for up-skills team and to propose training and development plan to executives.
- Conduct or propose the development program to management such as training, coaching, seminar, tools, project assignment etc.
- Develop and update Monthly Performance Review Report which each team use to analysis on one on one meeting every month to align with company's strategies.
- To deliver high quality training support (Training Capability Development) in line with Company standards and contractual requirements; manages the resource and output for a specific Training Support team.
- Lead the development of Tailor Make trainings to address certain employee capabilities gaps.
- Work in coordination with GM, HR BP and the Line Manager to identify and develop more effective and efficient organization structure and processes.
- Prepare and share, with relevant concerned person in progress reports to highlight the impact of the trainings and people development on the business results.
- Drive for people development activities in order to build and enhance learning environment and customer centric culture within the organization and across all region areas.
- Responsible for labour sourcing & selection hiring process for support to Line Manager in Operations Team within appropriate timeframes.
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by DSFM TH GM.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in Business Administration, Human Resources Development or business related fields
- Minimum 10 years of experience in multinational reputable FMCG or Retails Business
- Excellent Computer literacy in Microsoft Office
- Excellent English, strong written and verbal communication
- Strong in people management, Customer Service and Good Interpersonal, Be Strategic Thinker, Master Training material development whether done in-house or through a third party agency
Interested applicants are invited to apply in person or send application with full resume.
Indicating qualifications and experience, transcript, expected salary and recent photo to the address or e-mail below,
Human Resources Department
DKSH Smollan Field Marketing (Thailand) Limited
2535 Sukhumvit Road, Bangchak,
Phrakanong, Bangkok 10260, Thailand
Phone: +66 2301 7401, www.dksh.co.th
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to DKSH Smollan Field Marketing (Thailand)
About DKSH Smollan Field Marketing (Thailand)
Employer Ref.DKSH Smollan
DKSH Smollan Field Marketing (Thailand) Limited is jointly owned by DKSH Zurich – the leading Market Expansion Services Group with a focus on Asia, and the Smollan Group of South Africa – one of the world’s leading providers of Point of Purchase Services.
With DKSH’s almost 150 years of expertise in Asia, combined with the Smollan Group’s 80 years of Point of Purchase expertise, 23,000 highly trained staff across the world and the creator of the Field Marketing concept – DSFM is well positioned to achieve its mission of rapid rollout of Point of Purchase Services to all relevant countries in Asia.