Campus Talent Acquisition Officer (1-year contract)
Pepsi - Cola (Thailand)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001336596
- Connect with Top universities for Executive Trainees candidates.
- Execute selection process and assessment activities to select Executive Trainees.
- Support TA Team for Executive Trainees Program
- Plan and execute 2 CAMPUS Event activities with Top 2 Universities in Thailand to build our CAMPUS Branding.
- Take ownership of internship program
- Support TA Lead on: Thailand Employer Branding PR Project and work with PR partner to complete the project.
- Support TA Lead on Social Media Campaign
- Bachelor's Degree or Higher in Political Science, Business Admin or related
- At least 5 years experience in Recruitment, Human Resources, Training Campus
- Fluent in English
- Good computer skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Can work under pressure and flexible
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Pepsi - Cola (Thailand)
About Pepsi - Cola (Thailand)
PepsiCo is the largest food and beverage business in North America and the second largest business in the world. In spanning 200 countries, we employ approximately 285,000 people worldwide with annual revenues of nearly $60 billion. With more than 200 great brands, including household names such as Pepsi-Cola, Lay’s, Walkers, Quaker, Sabritas, Tropicana and Gatorade, we’re a food and beverage powerhouse – well equipped to grow and prosper. PepsiCo’s goal is to help its employees live life well with a comprehensive benefits package that includes health care, wellness, retirement and special discounts. We have exciting career opportunities available and welcome your application.