Campaign Management Manager
Thai Life Insurance Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001236974
- Ensure product launch successfully and in-line with company instruction and customer needs.
- Coordinate with other parties for Product Implementation to launch new products/campaigns.
- Communicate to related functions to work along the direction set
- Work together with other divisions/departments to ensure the alignment and approval before product launch.
- Provide advice and support team to ensure flawless execution.
- Provide service related to product design and implementation to Distribution channel and be a contact point for product information, explanation of product feature and product benefit, product quotation, etc.
- Manage team to update implementation status and report key issues and recommendation
- Review and provide suggestion (if any) on sale material/ training slide/ all communication about product feature
Business Performance Report
- Monitor sale performance reports and post launched campaigns and make recommendation to management
- Conduct Portfolio Analysis, Corporate KPI Analysis
- Supervise and coach the team on work efficiently
Qualifications and Skill
- 4-6 years of experience in Insurance Industry, Financial Service, Banking
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in any related fields
- Fluent communication and presentation in both Thai and English
- Strong Project Management skill
- Good team work,Resulted-oriented, Highly motivated and proactive, good analytical skill and numerical ability
- Excellent MS Office and SQL Skill
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Thai Life Insurance Public Company Limited
About Thai Life Insurance Public Company Limited
Thai Life Insurance Public Company Limited is the first life insurance company by Thais. We are an outstanding and one of the leading life insurance companies as well as being the best and most caring life insurance company for the Thai people. With a wide range of life insurance products and services, it is our commitment to satisfy the financial needs of Thais. To support our continuous growth and to better serve our customers, we are now looking for dynamic, energetic and motivated candidates to join our team in the following positions :