Campaign Management Associate
Shopee (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001252888
Become a member of the best eCommerce team in Southeast Asia and join a group of young and motivated entrepreneurs with various backgrounds including a management team with relevant experience from Rocket Internet, Mckinsey & Co., IBM etc. This is a unique opportunity to gain a valuable and challenging experience at a rapidly expanding
You will be the first amongst a group of teams to drive the company’s endeavor in the eCommerce space and use your initiative and creativity to support the expansion of our eCommerce platform across the region.
As the campaign management person, you will work directly with the Head of Marketing to drive campaigns targeted at increasing awareness, user acquisition and engagement for our eCommerce platform.
- Conceptualize, develop and execute marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate and coordinate across multiple teams, including social media, paid ads, offline, BD, design and operations.
- Ensure smooth and timely execution of campaigns.
- Regularly review analytics and metrics to report on campaign performance.
- Generate new ideas and drive continual optimization of marketing campaigns.
- Good degree from recognized university. Background in communications/marketing is a bonus.
- Excellent command of English.
- Prior experience in eCommerce marketing and/or campaign management will be a bonus.
- Highly meticulous.
- Strong project management and executional abilities.
- Ability to be creative operationally and strategically.
- Strong work ethics and performance-driven.
- Reliable and good team player who enjoys a fast-paced environment.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Shopee (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Shopee (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Headquartered in Singapore, Garena was founded in 2009 by Forrest Li and his friends as they aspired to transform their passion for entrepreneurship into a great company. Forrest named the company "Garena," a play on the words "global arena". Since its inception, Garena has seen unprecedented growth and become a leading platform provider for online and mobile entertainment and communication across Southeast Asia, Taiwan and Hong Kong, serving millions of users.
In 2010, Garena launched its first product, Garena , an online game and social platform for people to meet, chat and play games with each other. By combining a communications tool with compelling digital content, Garena re-invented the business model for online games in Southeast Asia and created a true platform with strong network effects. Since its launch, many premium micro-transaction based online games have been exclusively available on Garena including three of the most popular titles in Southeast Asia: League of Legends, Heroes of Newerth, and FIFA Online 3.
Since then, Garena has steadily innovated by adding successful extensions to its original platform:
- In 2012, Garena launched TalkTalk, a highly engaging real-time voice and video communication platform.
- In 2013, it launched BeeTalk, the first indigenous mobile social network in Southeast Asia. The BeeTalk mobile app helps people create new relationships and join communities based on locations and interests. It has become one of the most popular and fastest growing apps in the region.
- Most recently, in 2014 it launched AirPay, one of Southeast Asia’s fastest growing payments networks and a key tool for bridging the ‘digital divide’ to provide accessible financial services in emerging markets. Garena users can pay for online games, telephone bills, utilities, and e-commerce transactions on the AirPay network – regardless of whether they have a bank account or credit card.
The combination of PC and mobile, content and communications, and microtransactions and payments is the foundation of Garena’s compelling value proposition to both its millions of users and its trusted content and e-commerce partners.