Job Opportunity for Cambodia Branch
Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited/ธนาคารกรุงเทพ จำกัด (มหาชน)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001309350
Employer Ref. W
Due to opening of bank’s new branch in Cambodia, Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited, Thailand’s bank, is in search of competent candidate to work in various functions as following position areas:
Credit Acceptance Officer
- Perform credit assessment on the credit applications/credit review in form of credit report including Credit Risk Rating report for the branch, give comments on each credit application to ensures that all credit applications and renewal are in compliance with the Bank’s lending policies, Security Completeness, General Under-writing Standard, Country Risk Guideline, procedural guidelines as well as local/Bank of Thailand laws and regulations.
- Check the record of credit customers in Credit Bureau to ensure that the record of customers is clean and Collect of data relevant to market and industry relevant to customers in order to ascertain that every credit made meet the Branch’s standards for safety and soundness.
- Monitor Industry exposure against established industry limits & compile industry reports on quarterly basis to update management & business units.
- Monitor country exposure against established country limits
- Assist Marketing Department to detect the pre-cautioned risk incurred i.e. from time to time investigating in the line utilization of credit customer is in line with its business nature and etc.
Credit & Marketing Officer : Corporate Banking
- Business development and marketing to solicit new credit customers; Maintain and enhance relationship with credit customers. Handle credit related works, i.e. credit application write-ups, financial analysis, credit analysis, credit risk rating, credit monitoring etc. Conduct financial inputs, regular reports & system input, industrial & country research for assigned markets/accounts
- Advise, guide and support the Branch Management and the business units on all regulatory compliance matters and to help ensure their compliance.
- Monitor and control in order to comply with the Local laws & regulations and also in line with our Bangkok Bank, Head Office’s rules.
- Prepare procedures to implement policies adopted, assist training of personnel in the compliance duties of their jobs, and other regulatory related functions as the Bank may prescribe
- Facilitate the development of policies, operating procedures and programs to enable the Branch to carry out its business strategies in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Perform compliance checks on regulatory requirements.
- Cambodian nationality, age between 21 - 35 years old
- For position 1- 2 : Bachelor Degree or higher in Finance/Accounting/Business Administration/Economics or related fields, with 3-5 years’ Experience in Credit Analysis, strong knowledge in Economic situations
- For position 3 : Bachelor Degree or higher in Law/Finance/Accounting/Business Administration/Economics or related fields, with 3-5 years’ Experience in Banking Industry, in the areas of business compliance or regulatory audit, good understanding of the NBC’s regulations and reporting.
- Experience in Banking is essential
- Excellent communication skills in English for writing, reading and speaking, ability to communicate in Thai will be appreciate
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
Working Location: Operating in Cambodia
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited/ธนาคารกรุงเทพ จำกัด (มหาชน)
About Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited/ธนาคารกรุงเทพ จำกัด (มหาชน)
URGENTLY REQUIRED !!!
Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited
With 12 million customers and a branch network that reaches across the community we touch the very heart of Thailand. And we believe it is the efforts of all our people that has led to our success for nearly 60 years.