Call Center Supervisor
Beiersdorf (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001253921
YOU WILL TAKE CARE OF
- Answer calls, handle customer inquiries as well as managing and resolving customer complaints.
- Provide customers with product and service information competently and in due time.
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures.
- Identify and escalate priority issues as well as following up customer calls where necessary.
- Provide the complaint report to marketing and sale team.
- Initiate complaint sample investigation if necessary.
- Manage the reimbursement for complaint consumer
WHAT IT TAKES
- University Degree in any health sciences fields
Experience in call canter or customer service environment. FMCG is preferred.
High affinity for data management systems
Service minded and customer oriented
Strong communication, problem analysis and problem solving skills
Profound analytical skills
Fluent in English
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Beiersdorf (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Beiersdorf (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Beiersdorf (Thailand) Co., Ltd. As a leading international branded goods company, Beiersdorf focuses on the development and care of a few global consumer brands with products that are simple part of everyday life.
The outstanding features of the brands Nivea, Eucerin, Labello, Futuro and Hansaplast are their reliable quality and their great benefits for the consumer.
Beiersdorf was founded in Hamburg in 1882. Today more than 17,000 employees around the world are working with great dedication to constantly improve on the product performance. The success of this effort is proven by the confidence and satisfaction of our customer worldwide.