Call Center Supervisor/หัวหน้าคอลเซ็นเตอร์
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001255169
Call Center Supervisor
Main Responsibilities :
- Ensure team members (Customer Service Representative) to deliver the best service to customer and agent as well as maintain the smooth daily operation
- Coach, Train and Inspire team members to achieve service excellence
- Monitor call traffic and apply instant solution to meet service target
- Assist in handling complex and complaint cases escalate from Customer Service Representative
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field
- At least 5 years hands-on work experience in Call Center field
- Experience in life insurance business would be an advantage
- Customer oriented with good customer handling skills
- Strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in high pressured environment
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Good computer literacy
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.