An Inbound Call Center handles only the inbound calls from the customer.
Responsibility is to respond to incoming calls from the customers to take their orders, answer question and inquiries, troubleshoot problem, provide information and handle complaints regarding the organization's product or services over the phone and Email.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering phones from customers professionally and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
- Researching required information using accessible resources.
- Handling and resolving customer complaints regarding product sales to customer service problems.
- Providing customers with the organization’s service and product information.
- Processing forms, orders, and applications requested by the customers.
- Routing inbound calls to the appropriate resources.
- Following up complicated customer calls where required.
- Delivers scripted or non-scripted message to customers via telephone during designated hours
- Provides accurate information and instruction to customers in accordance with guidelines
- Maintains a high level of service with customers and meets performance targets
- Develops and maintains productive working relationship with team members
- Meet quality assurance requirements and other key performance metrics.
- Male / Female, Age 20 - 35 years old
- Thai Nationality ONLY
- Vocational or Bachelor degree in any field (New graduate are welcome)
- Be honest, service mind and good personality
- Computer literacy and good in Microsoft office
- Good command in English (Speaking, Reading and Writing skill)
- TOEIC level of 650 achieve within 2 years will be advantage
- Permanent Staff
- Attractive salary
- Additional fee for English or other language skills
- Working Shift Allowance (Afternoon shift and Night shift)
- Social Security
- Health, Life and Accident Insurance
- Annual Leave + Special Leave
- Good environment and Good employee relations
Location / Working day - time:
Place: Pakin Building (Near MRT Rama 9)
Working day: 5 days per week
Time: Shift working (8 hours per day)
Holiday: 2 days per week and National holidays
Please submit your English resume, recent photograph and expect salary to t.panuwat @ trans-cosmos.co.th
Contact:Mr.Panuwat Tungnantawiwat (Recruitment), Tel. 02-021-5514
Address: 9 Pakin Building 12th Floor, Ratchadapisek Rd., Dindaeng, Dindaeng, Bangkok 10400