Nakagawa Chemical Equipment (Thailand) Co., Ltd./บริษัท นาคากาวะ เคมิคัล อีควิปเม้นท์ (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
As an expert in the field of water &
wastewater treatment system, Nakagawa
Chemical Equipment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.is implementing a continuous
improvement program that will provide accurate, updated and effective
information to various customers.
Currently, company is expanding so we are looking for bright, highly energetic, capable and self-motivated candidates, with unit co-ordination skill, to fill our current opening positions.
Cad Designer (Water and Wastewater Treatment Plant)
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001244016
Key Qualification :-
- CAD Designer need to know how to prepare manual drawings for certain applications.
- Successful drafters have a solid understanding of mathematics and science.
- CAD Designer provide the guidelines and technical details of the product or structure that is being built.
Scope of Responsibilities:-
- Work closely with Project team and Engineers to set-up and manage construction drawings.
- Support various engineering design needs using the standard codes and standards that are in effect to perform routine tasks associated with using the designated computer software.
- Create highly detailed, complex drawings for Water & Waste Water treatment facilities.
- Design/Generate Mechanical documentation including equipment layouts, assemblies, mechanical details, general arrangements, piping, pipe bridges, racks, pump support, treatment plants, site grading, steel structure, steel fabrication work and other environmental, etc.
- Creating and controls all drawings and specifications for construction based on equations, calculations and written instructions provided by designers and engineers for use during the construction process at job site.
- Prepare sketches and shop drawings for fabrication, for mechanical and for piping modification including civil, structural, and electrical, instrument and communication lay out section elevation as per actual measurement.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
Key Qualification :-
- Relevant experience over 5 years, mainly in the field Water & Waste Water treatment facility design would be an advantage
- Verbal and written skill in English
- Familiar with the Autocad.
- Symbols and terminology used in engineering drawings.
- Computer Skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong team-player, negotiator and able to work independently
- Willing to use own car with driving license
- Attractive remuneration
- Annual Health check
- Medical Insurance
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW to submit your application.
Please send resume with full details of qualifications, experiences and expected salary:
Human Resource Department
Nakagawa Chemical Equipment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
161/5 2nd floor, Thesabal-nimit Nua Rd., Ladyao,
Jatujak, Bangkok 10900 Thailand.
Tel. 02-5807094-9 Fax.02-5807858
Website : www.nakagawakagaku.co.jp