Buying Manager - Hardline Home
TESCO LOTUS (เทสโก้ โลตัส) Head Office
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001225393
- Forecast, plan and implement the buying strategies to maximise sales and profit.
- Develops and implement the Buying Plan for a defined product area within the Category Plan.
- Constructs and implements the Supplier and Range plans to meet customer needs and exceed sales and profit targets
- Implements the corporate promotions calendar and policies.
- Manage the pricing plan for product range in line with corporate guidelines
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Marketing, MBA is an advantage
- At least 5 years experiences in Marketing, Retail Business, FMCG
- Be Initiatives, Analytical thinking Excellent time & project management and working cross functional skills
- Computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Project), Advance in Microsoft excel and Power Point is a must.
The successful candidate will receive competitive remuneration package and career advancement opportunities. Please send your application letter with detailed resume (in word format or PDF only), and a contact number to:
Human Resources Division
Tesco Lotus (Head Office)
629/1 Nawamintr Rd., Nuanchan, Buengkoom Bangkok 10230
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TESCO LOTUS (เทสโก้ โลตัส) Head Office
About TESCO LOTUS (เทสโก้ โลตัส) Head Office
At Tesco Lotus, we get up every morning and questioned ourselves daily on how we can serve our customers better. With the guiding principle of ‘nobody tries harder’ we have been successfully serving our customers for 22 years, reaching over 15 million customers. For each and every single customer, we have been striving to touch their heart in each and every little way through our 1,800 outlets from hypermarkets, supermarket, and express stores. We engage with over 30 million people on a daily-basis through Digital platforms, which consists of Facebook, Line, Website, Mobile Aps, and our latest technology I-beacon.
Today, not only we are the leader in Brick & Mortar, we are also the pioneer in Grocery Online shopping since 2012. With the ever-changing needs of customers, we have served hundred-thousands of customers online through website and state-of-the-art mobile application.
At Tesco Lotus, you will be working with our ‘finest leaders’ along with our big family of more than 60,000 colleagues at our head office (2,300), stores and distribution centres (57,700), together with the mindset of ability to change the world.
“At Tesco Lotus, we are looking for people who are the change-agent with a passion to grow. People who has the ability to think differently.”