Buying Manager - Electrical Equipment
TESCO LOTUS (เทสโก้ โลตัส) Head Office
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001235840
- Responsible for achieving sales target
- Drive sales out to promotion plan by working closely with suppliers in Electrical products
- Source and select Hardline Electrical products to match with customer needs
- Negotiate prices and build good relationship with suppliers
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in related fields.
- A minimum of 3 years Commercial experience, previously having gained experience in a Buying or Category Management role.
- Having product knowledge or experienced in Hardline Electrical or related products would be preferable.
- Experienced People Management as coach or buddy.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Ideally gained experience of weekly buying and big brands.
The successful candidate will receive competitive remuneration package and career advancement opportunities. You can directly apply through www.tescolotuscareers.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TESCO LOTUS (เทสโก้ โลตัส) Head Office
About TESCO LOTUS (เทสโก้ โลตัส) Head Office
At Tesco Lotus, we get up every morning and questioned ourselves daily on how we can serve our customers better. With the guiding principle of ‘nobody tries harder’ we have been successfully serving our customers for 22 years, reaching over 15 million customers. For each and every single customer, we have been striving to touch their heart in each and every little way through our 1,800 outlets from hypermarkets, supermarket, and express stores. We engage with over 30 million people on a daily-basis through Digital platforms, which consists of Facebook, Line, Website, Mobile Aps, and our latest technology I-beacon.
Today, not only we are the leader in Brick & Mortar, we are also the pioneer in Grocery Online shopping since 2012. With the ever-changing needs of customers, we have served hundred-thousands of customers online through website and state-of-the-art mobile application.
At Tesco Lotus, you will be working with our ‘finest leaders’ along with our big family of more than 60,000 colleagues at our head office (2,300), stores and distribution centres (57,700), together with the mindset of ability to change the world.
“At Tesco Lotus, we are looking for people who are the change-agent with a passion to grow. People who has the ability to think differently.”