Buying Manager - Electrical Equipment
TESCO LOTUS (เทสโก้ โลตัส) Head Office
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001214599
Employer Ref. No link **2016
- Responsible for achieving sales target
- Drive sales out to promotion plan by working closely with suppliers in Electrical products
- Source and select Hardline Electrical products to match with customer needs
- Negotiate prices and build good relationship with suppliers
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in related fields.
- A minimum of 3 years Commercial experience, previously having gained experience in a Buying or Category Management role.
- Having product knowledge or experienced in Hardline Electrical or related products would be preferable.
- Experienced People Management as coach or buddy.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Ideally gained experience of weekly buying and big brands.
The successful candidate will receive competitive remuneration package and career advancement opportunities. Please send your application letter with detailed resume (in word format or PDF only), and a contact number to:
Human Resources Division
Tesco Lotus (Head Office)
629/1 Nawamintr Rd., Nuanchan, Buengkoom Bangkok 10230
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TESCO LOTUS (เทสโก้ โลตัส) Head Office
About TESCO LOTUS (เทสโก้ โลตัส) Head Office
Employer Ref.No link **2016
We are one of the world's leading international hypermarket chain headquartered in United Kingdom. Today Tesco operates in 11 markets across Europe, Asia and North America. For 22 years in Thailand, Tesco Lotus has been committed to deliver the best shopping experience to our customers, according to the core purpose "serving Thailand’s shoppers a little better every day", with the result that today, Tesco Lotus still maintains its leadership of Thai modern retail. With our services over 12 million customers every week in nearly 1,800 Tesco Lotus stores nationwide, more than 50,000 staff are working in various functions in our Head Office, Stores, and Distribution Centres to provide services to customers under our philosophy "Rau Sai Jai Khun" which was created to communicate our feelings to customers, staff and the community.