Buyer / Expeditor (6-month-contract)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001254130
Employer Ref. *BKK
DIV./DEPT./ GROUP: Supply Chain Management
PURPOSE OF JOB:
- To facilitate project management teams by managing procurement activities in order to minimize operation costs and time.
- Bachelor degree or higher with major in Business Administration, Engineering or other related fields
- 3 - 5 years’ work experience , preference in Oil and Gas Industry
- Purchasing procedures and ethics
- Energetic, well-organized and have strong intention to work on self-development
- Commercial and negotiation skills
- Computer literate
- Good command of English Language
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Process authorized Purchase Requisitions to get supply of materials and services in compliance with Project/user requirements, with cost effectiveness and in a timely manner
- Ensure company requirement are communicated in a clear and concise manner to supplier including specification, drawing etc.
- Select and negotiate the best possible supply solution from Thai or Overseas suppliers
- Apply the suitable company standard terms and conditions to each purchase order
- Consider all import requirements for goods entering Thailand
- Liaise with concerned parties regarding material issues and resolution
- Follow up and expedite for completion of material delivery and Vendor Data Requirement
- Recommend recovery plans for overdue materials or services
- Verify and ensure that completed Purchase Order shall be properly closed in a timely manner
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Interested persons, please send application with resume, current and expected salary, contact phone number and recent photo to :
Ratchadapisek Rd. Chatuchak Bangkok 10900
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CUEL Limited
About CUEL Limited
CUEL is an EPCI specialist offering international oil and gas companies a unique range of construction related services. Formed in 2000, CUEL provides a world-class integrated service that encompasses Project Management, Engineering design, Procurement, Construction, Installation and Commissioning.
With its competitive cost solutions, CUEL has developed an extensive track record in Asia. CUEL is operating as a turnkey contractor to deliver a range of offshore Oil & Gas facilities and onshore LNG plant modules for its customers in the Gulf of Thailand as well as other strategic locations in Asia Pacific region.
CUEL achieves its success with the best practice approach to safety, quality and environment. It has a clear capability to understand clients' expectations primarily due to its unique business model that integrates expertise from both client's and contractor's perspective.
CUEL's construction facilities in Laem Chabang, Thailand significantly contribute to the Kingdom's growing capability to support both the domestic and regional Oil & Gas industry.