Sanmina - SCI Systems (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001283428
- Purchase orders execution following system requirement.
- Maintain inventory at goal.
- Minimize liability & excess inventory.
- Ensure the Purchase orders are delivered and received into Warehouse timely.
- Resolve all issues related to materials (Receiving discrepancy, IQA rejects, MRB dispostion, etc).
- Plan and manage all materials to support OE and Shop Order Requirement and escalate if needed.
- Escalate to management and regional and global teams for critical issues.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Sanmina - SCI Systems (Thailand) Ltd.
About Sanmina - SCI Systems (Thailand) Ltd.
Sanmina provides superior product services to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) primarily in the communications networks, computing and storage, medical, defense and aerospace, industrial and semiconductor, multimedia, automotive and clean technology sectors. Quick facts about Sanmina:
- Founded in Silicon Valley in 1980 as Sanmina
- Corporate headquarters: San Jose, California
- Revenue of $6.2B for fiscal year 2014
- Publicly traded under the NASDAQ ticker symbol: SANM
- Approximately 44,000 employees worldwide
- Global operations in 25 countries on six continents
- Fortune 500 Company
Sanmina is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are dedicated to adhering to our Corporate Social Responsibility commitment in improving the lives of the people we employ and the health of our communities. We carry out this mission through the work of each and every one of our employees, through our diversity and inclusion initiatives, and by implementing environmentally responsible business practices.
We strive to exceed customer expectations in quality, delivery and service as we build long-term relationships based on exceptional customer satisfaction.
Because what we make, makes a difference.
More Jobs from this employer