Business Unit Director (Swine Business)(170 - 200K)
Adecco Phaholyothin Recruitment Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001336515
- Participate in market research and sales forecasting; pricing, sales and merchandising activities; marketing campaigns, advertising, and promotions; business development activities; customer service; invoicing and credit and payment administration
Lead, direct, and control all sales and marketing functions so that policies, procedures, and activities meet the organization’s short and long-term business objectives
- Contribute to business planning at the top executive level to develop a sales and marketing strategy that is consistent with the organization’s overall mission, vision, and long-term objectives
- Establish targets in areas such as product mix, sales volume, market share, or business development and monitor the performance of the organization against these goals
- Liaise with other senior executives across the organization to ensure that sales and marketing strategies and activities are integrated with other parts of the business and align with the overall corporate objectives
- Select, and manage ongoing relationships with, external consultants and agencies to ensure that the organization receives satisfactory standards of service
- Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop a team of sales and marketing managers to achieve established sales and profit goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary.
- Strong business acumen.
- 15 year of experiences in a full spectrum of Swine business is preferable.
- Ability to work positively and effectively within a cross-functional team especially senior management.
- Strategic business planning and good communication and interpersonal skills with outstanding skills in MS Office
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Adecco Phaholyothin Recruitment Ltd.
About Adecco Phaholyothin Recruitment Ltd.
Adecco Worldwide - Adecco is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in Human Resources services. Registered in Switzerland, and managed by a multinational team with expertise in markets spanning the globe, the Adecco Group delivers an unparalleled range of flexible staffing and career resources to clients and associates. Adecco was created in 1996, following the merger of Adia (Switzerland) and Ecco (France), two leading personnel service firms with complementary geographical profiles. We are now having more than 7,000 offices in 60 countries and territories worldwide.
Adecco Thailand - Adecco Thailand is the leader in Human Resource Solutions, offering Recruitment, Employment/ Outsource/ Contract Staffing and Human Capital Solutions. With over 20 years of experience in Thailand, we have developed the network and expertise to assist companies in building successful teams. We are now operated with 10 Business Units, connects over 8,000 Associates each day through Adecco network of over 200 Employees. Our recruitment managers and consultants are in possession of expertise, knowledge of industry and employment trends, enabling us to fully understand HR requirements and offer the most practical solutions.
|URGENTLY REQUIRED !!!|