Business Unit Director
Robert Walters Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001225349
Employer Ref. 1029120/001
An international healthcare company is looking for a Business Unit Director to be based in Thailand.
About the Business Unit Director Role:
You will be the head of business unit to make sure your team is going in the right direction for continuous and sustainable growth.
- Manage the business by knowing and caring about all the people and activities within his/her business unit, and pro-actively fixing issues before they become problems
- Prioritise and ensure the long-term sustainability and profitability of the business
- Be able to successfully sell and deliver all of the company's current and future products and services
- Deliver predictable profitable revenue growth by providing accurate forecasts in a timely manner, and hitting agreed revenue and margin targets for your business unit
- Foster strong, loyal client relationships by giving both the client and the execution team strategic direction as appropriate to ensure money spent with the company provides a worthy ROI
- Set appropriate standards with staff in terms of desired behaviours
- Drive culture through events, kick-offs, company meetings, shadowing other meetings in the business units, walking the floor leadership of their teams
- Highly capable problem solver that constantly seeks to understand the "root cause" of a problem
To succeed in the Business Unit Director job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with teams.
- Strong experience in the pharmaceutical business
- Pharmacy degree is preferred
- Very strong leader that must be a clear thinker and possess the ability to express ideas in a way which helps his or her teams achieve its objectives
- Analytical and strategic thinking
- Well-rounded management qualities
- Experience in marketing and sales management
- Strong personality, good listener and energetic
- Problem solver instead of problem identifier
- People management skills, including coaching and leadership at the highest level
This international healthcare company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. With great clients and known for its active innovation and patient-oriented, it won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Unit Director job.
Apply for this new opportunity now.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Thailand
About Robert Walters Thailand
Established in 1985, Robert Walters plc is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Hiring managers world-wide rely on us to find their best specialist professionals and our clients range from the largest corporates world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world.