Traveloka was founded in 2012 by ex-Silicon Valley engineers, We are one of the fastest growing online travel companies in South East Asia, utilizing technological innovation to offer the best value to our customers. Our service is designed to simplify the booking process allowing customers to quickly access thousands of travel destinations around the globe. Our goal is to attract talented, motivated individuals who want to reshape an industry and make a difference to millions of users.
We aim to revolutionize mobility through technology. We are changing the world, day by day, by making it easier for people to go, stay, work and live anywhere. Imagine a mobile you, in a world where technology helps people reach their unlimited potential. We are looking for great minds alike to join us on our mission and shape the technology scene in the region.
Business Strategy Executive (Management Consultant)
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001253637
- Business Strategy Executive is at the forefront of our company's growth.
- You will be taking part in delivering valuable strategic initiatives and partner with Country Manager of the organization.
- You will conduct analysis required to support our strategic initiatives such as market projection, historical performance, or competitor analysis.
- You will also be taking part in creating analysis and reports required by senior management.
- Your keen analysis and business knowledge will also be utilized in driving internal multi-track projects such as performance management, finance system, and others.
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Finance, Computer Science, Information Management or Engineering from top local or overseas universities
- Experience as Management Consultant in the internatioinal consulting firm is highly preferable
- 2+ years of relevant experience is required for this role
- Fluency in English is a must, minimum TOEIC 800, iBT TOEFL 100 or its equivalent
- A strong track record of exceeding targets and personal goals
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analysis skills
- Strong commercial awareness and a passion for business
- A self-starter with a solution oriented approach to challenges
>>> Benefits <<<
- Dental insurance
- Medical Insurance OPD/IPD
- Life insurance
- Five-day work week
- Free lunch meal provided
- Annual Leave starts 15 days
- Transportation allowance
- Business trip allowance
- Travel allowance
- Overseas Training
- Personal Traveling Budget (When booking via Traveloka.com)
We offer successful applicants an attractive remuneration package. Interested parties please send a full detailed resume with current & expected salary return to this email.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All information provided by applicant will be treated in strictly confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW for submit your application