Robert Walters Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001245625
Employer Ref. 1131850/001
A rapidly expanding garment manufacture is looking for a Business Strategist to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will work closely with the management team in business research, process improvement and business expansion.
About the Business Strategist Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Business Strategist will play a key role to develop and improve business plan and process.
- Work closely with management and consultant firm in brainstorming and drafting strategic action plans that align with group direction and policy
- Develop action plan and policy for area of improvement in terms of business expansion, resource planning and allocation, as well as business development
- Propose and provide guidelines and best practices to Management in order to execute the plans and policies
- Identify critical issue that need an improvement or change in order to successfully implement the plan; concerning the area such as structure, process, system, skills, or competencies etc.
- Ensure that the production is in line with the strategic partners in term of policy and regulations in order to strengthen the business partnership
- Support management in increase the company efficiency and move the business forward to an international working environment
- Manage and analyse data and information from tracking record by monthly, quarterly and yearly
- Lead the assigned project in business development field
- Work with international partners or clients for assigned projects
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and analyse corporate planning based on data and information on hand.
Key requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related fields; Master of Business Administration is a plus
- Working experience in multinational companies in the fields of strategic management, business development or business analysis.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Strong conceptual, analytic, creative and problem solving skills
- Able to multi-task and have project management skills
- Strong leadership skills and team player
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence would be advantage
This leading garment manufacture has an outstanding reputation in its field. The business succeeds on the speed of business and market expansion. There are great opportunities to progress and challenge yourself in this organisation.
If you are driven, determined and look for career challenge, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunity await the right person in this Business Strategist job.
Apply now for this great opportunity.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Thailand
About Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Recruitment Thailand
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Thailand office manages the careers of the highest calibre professionals in the fields of accountancy and finance, banking, human resources, information technology, sales & marketing and supply chain & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.