Business Solution Analyst - IT (Bangpa-In, Ayudthaya)
LF Logistics (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001213803
Working Location : Bangpa-In Industrial Estate, Ayutthaya
- To perform application specification, documentation, testing and deployment.
- Support team and lead role in application or technology development or enhancements.
- Convert user requirements into detailed functional business requirement specifications (FBR), interface specifications or system configuration specifications.
- Lead technical testing on development or technical upgrade before deployment for UAT.
- To be subject experts of certain system functionality and provide solutions / recommendations to team manager upon request.
- Perform training for super users, IT colleagues (cross-team training) and new comers.
- Involve implementation of Warehouse Management System
- Thai Male/Female age 27 – 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.istics, Engineering or related field.
- Must have demonstrable experience in Distribution or Logistics or Supply Chain IT and operations best practices.
- Hands-on knowledge of Microsoft Office and SQL Server 2005 database management systems.
- Hands-on application knowledge in DCS (Distribution Center System),Exceed Warehouse Management System or any WMS/TMS/DCS.
- Resourceful, dynamic, customer focused, business and result-oriented.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly through self-study methods.
- Strong- written and verbal presentation skills, English is an advantage - interpersonal and communication skills - analytical, problem solving, negotiation skills - leadership & organizational skills.
- Minimun 2 years experience of similar position.
- Ability to be on call 24 hours in 7 days.
- Assist and participate in Project activity, testing and/or training.
- Based at Bangpa-in, Ayutthaya and be able to travel to any site of LF Logistics or any customer with personal car.
Only a short-listed candidates will be notified.
All interested applicants are most welcome by sending the application with attached full resume in English indicating qualifications and experience, current salary, expected salary and recent photo to:
LF Logistics (Thailand) Limited
บริษัท แอลเอฟ โลจิสติกส์ (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
505 หมู่ 2 Tambon Khlong Chik Bang Pa-In
Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya 13160
Tel : 02-649-4200
Fax : 02-649-4204
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to LF Logistics (Thailand) Limited
About LF Logistics (Thailand) Limited
LF Logistics currently manages over 100 distribution centers with a total floor space of over 12 million square feet. Our Distribution Center Services (DCS) focus on effective and seamless operation that aims to shorten lead time, increase inventory turns and guarantee inventory accuracy.
In Asia, as economic activities move from established business entrepôts to emerging cities in response to government initiatives and other market forces, our Transportation Management Services (TMS) have grown by leaps and bounds.
LF International Our customers include brand owners, wholesalers and retailers seeking to optimize flow and improve visibility of their supply chains from their Asian factories to the store shelves around the world. We can manage purchase orders, operate consolidation hubs to perform pick and pack, labeling and tagging, and manage transportation providers at both origin and destination. We also provide Freight Forwarding Services (FFS), both as part of a suite of end-to-end solution as well as a standalone service, to arrange and manage air, land and ocean freight shipments.
With complete information visibility from factory floor to goods in transit to our distribution centers in Asia, the US and the UK, we provide Inventory Management Services (IMS) to help our customers optimize the management of their inventory along the supply chain.
In Thailand, we are currently seeking competent candidates to join our teams having details as below.