Business Process Improvement/Re-engineering Consultant
ABeam Consulting (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001249022
- Develops hypothesis and identifies data needed to evaluate.
- Determines optimal data gathering methods.
- Structures and summarizes results of analysis.
- Recommends solutions based on verified objective facts.
- Leads the clients appropriately and can conduct interviews.
- Prepares and delivers effective presentations and reports suitable for presentation.
- Conducts meetings effectively.
- Assumes lead in motivating team members and unifies team purpose.
- Interfaces between client and project team at the working level, facilitating smooth work progress.
- Gains trust of key client personnel in developing high-quality deliverables.
- Transfers knowledge and skills necessary for project implementation to team members
- Assists engagement managers report issues relating to project scope changes to clients.
- Develops deliverable content.
- Develops work plans for area of responsibility.
- Accurately identifies the need to change requirements for area of responsibility and appropriately communicates details to project manager.
- Contributes to engagement work planning, risk management, and budget development.
- Identifies and can report project risks appropriately.
- Verifies the quality and thoroughness of assigned teams' deliverables.
- Identifies and organizes issues for team, and prioritizes for issue management.
- Determines required experience and skills required for the team, and requests resources accordingly.
- Establishes engagement goals at beginning of evaluation period or upon project assignment.
- Understand feedback received at conclusion of engagement or evaluation period, and leverages for future development.
- At least 5 years of experience as Business Consultant in a consulting firm (preferably from big four firms)
- Must have experience in Business Process Improvement/ Re-engineering projects
- Preferably someone with experience in BPR projects with manufacturing clients.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Thai Nationality
- Must be fluent both in Thai and English, both verbal and written.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ABeam Consulting (Thailand) Ltd.
About ABeam Consulting (Thailand) Ltd.
URGENTLY REQUIRED !!!
ABeam Consulting is a global management consulting firm with headquarters in Japan and with more than 4200 professionals, providing business performance consulting services, integrating business strategy, business process design, information technology enablement, outsourcing and organizational performance and program / project management solutions to our clients.
ABeam retains a powerful base of professional talent coupled with a global reach which we are recruiting top notch resources for. We currently have the following permanent position: