Business process improvement
Siam Commercial Bank Public Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001223527
- Understand business perspectives, user requirements and key performance output variables which are related to the assigned projects
- Actively engage in the strategic and operational planning of process improvements
- Identify business priorities and develop operational program for implementation
- Management and facilitation of cross-functional teams to identify business process improvement opportunities
- Actively involved in and complete End to End UAT for enhancements and improvements
- Execute the activities as plan
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business administration, IT or related field.
- At least 3-5 years working experience in corporate banking, Insurance
- Ability to analyze problems; identify alternative solutions, project consequences of proposed actions and implement recommendations in support of goals.
- Strong communication skills, interpersonal skills and the ability to work with technical and non-technical business
- Result-oriented, logical thinking with positive attitude and be a self-starter
- Good command of written and spoken English and Thai
- Computer skills including word, excel & PowerPoint
Interested candidate, please submit your CV via click ' APPLY NOW '
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Siam Commercial Bank Public Co., Ltd.
About Siam Commercial Bank Public Co., Ltd.
"Let's start a brighter career future together"