Business Planning Controller
Robert Walters Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001255781
Employer Ref. 1029960/001
A world-leading FMCG firm is recruiting a Business Planning Controller in Bangkok to join their team. In this job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
About the Business Planning Controller Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for business strategy and take the lead in providing direction to all financial planning and analysis-related activities, including commercial aspects, company strategy and direction.
- Commit to respect specific rules to comply with any related regulations applying locally
- Play a key role in determining business strategies by providing recommendation to management on the financial impact of brand positioning and promotion strategies including reference to risk involved
- Build effective planning system to incorporate business complexity and to increase speed/ accuracy of forecasting process and business analysis
- Invest in future finance organisation to provide strategic financial leadership through strong analysis and controlling as well as meet corporate reporting requirements
- Lead commercial analysis including brand profitability analyses, financial evaluation for new initiatives, pricing analysis, competitive analysis is monitor and control spend effectiveness and etc.
- Support key decision makers in each brand team and innovation team to ensure information and tools are well prepared and the understanding of financial implications before making decision
- Lead budget management (planning, controlling and tracking for brand advertising and promotion budget)
- Handle and guide team for any ad-hoc projects
- Continuous re-engineering of management reporting process and requirements to improve efficiency and enhance quality of analyses
With the ability to articulate strategy throughout team member you will take the lead in FP&A and business analysis.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Accounting / Finance
- Strong business acumen and able to be a business partner for the cross function
- FMCG / pharmaceutical or big MNCs experience is preferred
- Proficiency in SAP, including SAP, profitability analysis and project system
- Ability to work independently and in a group environment
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and adapt to a changing, fast paced environment
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication, and organisational skills
The successful Business Planning Controller will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in prime location offices.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Planning Controller job.
Apply now for this new opportunity.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Thailand
About Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Recruitment Thailand
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Thailand office manages the careers of the highest calibre professionals in the fields of accountancy and finance, banking, human resources, information technology, sales & marketing and supply chain & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.