Business Planning Analyst
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001228422
Business Planning Analyst
Monthly Income: THB 45,000 - 50,000 up to experience
Report to: Manager
Hiring Type: Full time
Industry: Office Appliance
Location: BTS / MRT - Morchid station
- Initiative service & marketing plan, implement & execute plan for customers in B2B focused
- Follow up & analyze result,
- market trend, competitor, and customer behavior.
- Acquire attractive activity partner, offer creativity promotional scheme, etc. in order to effectively promote the awareness and usage of product.
- Develop marketing tools and materials to ensure effectiveness.
- Develop and update company’s customer database of responsible brand
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Marketing or Business related field
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in Marketing any field, included MarCom is a plus
- Good skill in English communication
- Positive attitude to learn new challenge
- Attractive salary and benefit provided to successful candidate
- Working allowance: Life insurance, Medical insurance, Yearly bonus, Provident fund, and others
- Five working day based, located near BTS and MRT
Please contact Khun Sasitorn
02-634 7848 Ext. 458
send your resume by click " Apply Now "
Ground Floor, BUI Building
177/1 Surawongse Road, Bangrak
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.