CNH Industrial, a new Group created from the merger of Fiat Industrial and CNH Global, is a solid, major industrial enterprise; a global leader in capital goods, uniting CNH’s agricultural and construction equipment operations with Iveco trucks, commercial and specialty vehicles and FPT Industrial’s broad portfolio of powertrain applications.
From tractors and combines, excavators, wheel loaders, trucks, buses, firefighting and civil protection vehicles to powertrain solutions for on and off road and marine, the Group designs, produces and sells ‘machines for work’. Across its 11 brands, 64 manufacturing plants, 49 research and development centers, a workforce of more than 68,000 people and some 6,000 dealers, CNH Industrial is present in 190 countries giving it a unique competitive position.
The Group has the flexibility to pursue the most advantageous strategic options and capitalize on opportunities for growth and consolidation consistent with our ambitions for it to become a leader in the sector.
Joining CNH Industrial means working in a dynamic and multicultural environment, and in a lean and flexible organization that is open to new opportunities in emerging markets, with a strong focus on research and innovation aimed at achieving excellence at all levels.
Our global geographical distribution and variety of businesses and functions represent an interesting opportunity for those who wish to establish and develop a rewarding professional career.
Business Manager– Truck and Bus
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001218499
- In cooperation with each Importer/Distributor develop and implement strategies and operating plans to maximize the business potential for each Brand within the area of responsibility in terms of Volume, margins and market share.
- Closely follow the implementation of agreed strategies at the Distributor and Customer level to ensure success and make the appropriate adjustments as required.
- Work closely with the Importer/Distributors and their respective Dealer networks to develop and maintain a product offering that maximizes CNH commercial objectives.
- Timely completion of the monthly PO and Forecast process for IVECO Brands in the respective Markets and report on variances.
- Report TIV, retail sales and market shares for the respective Brands and competition where available.
- Work closely with Sales Administration to ensure timely placement of machine orders on the Plants by each Importer/Distributor and follow up to minimize any delays (especially for seasonal products).
- Up to date maintenance of the pricing file for all product sold to these markets. This should also include updated CPC’s (when required and available).
- Up to date maintenance of the Standard Cards for the products offered to the respective Markets.
- Prompt submission of all credit note requests related to Variable and Fixed Funds and Policy together with the relevant documentation.
- In conjunction with Sales Administration, liaise between the Importer/Distributors and Logistics to maximize monthly shipments at the lowest possible cost for both parties.
- Ensure each Importer/Distributor is kept up to date with all commercial communications including PINL’s, Commercial Training etc
- Coordinate all product homologation processes for the South East Asia, Taiwan Markets with the appropriate CNH Functions.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in Truck and Bus sales or related industry plus a minimum of four years’ experience in sales management
- Relevant management / marketing degree or similar qualification / experience
- Highly developed management and communication skills
- Thorough understanding of business systems and processes
Please contact :
Human Resource Department
CNH Industrial Services (Thailand) Limited
23rd Floor Asia Center Tower 173 South Sathorn Road,
Thungmahamek, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120
Tel : 662 645-8141