Business Investment Manager
Asia Green Energy Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001242691
The Business Investment Manager will report directly to the Managing Director and will responsible for identifying new business opportunities - whether that means new markets, new partnerships with other businesses, new product or new services and exploiting those opportunities to bring in more revenue.
Moreover this Business Investment Manager will also handle the following tasks and duties:
- analyzing financial gains, as well as assessing risks and costs.
- maximizing the financial returns for the company by designing optimal development strategies.
- handling in merge and acquisition process and coordinating with external parties until completed establishment process.
- Managing project budget, and providing timely and accurate documentation and related reports.
- Proactively identifying problem areas and institute corrective measures.
Preferred successful candidates are expected to be:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, or Finance & Accounting, or Business Administration or related field with a MBA Degree.
- Possessing solid understanding of cash flow, financial modelling and business valuation.
- Experience in business feasibility study, risk management, taxes, and financial planning.
- Having proven track record on some profitable projects accomplished.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work creatively and effectively within a team environment under time constraints.
- Well groomed, Professional rigor and detail-oriented.
- Knowledge of and interest in business community and financial markets.
- High commercial sense and common sense.
- High coordinating skill with external parties with proficient in contract negotiation.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Asia Green Energy Public Company Limited
About Asia Green Energy Public Company Limited
Asia Green Energy Public Company Limited (AGE) was officially established in March 2004. Our huge expansion in recent years, AGE is the No.1 coal trader in Thailand serving both the International and Thailand markets. We have been taking huge steps to meet the energy demands of giant importers such as China and India. And with the strong performance and rapid growth, AGE has an ambitious goal providing China, India, Vietnam, Korea and Japan with 3.1 Million tons and Thailand with 1.8 Million tons of steam coal in year 2015.
Due to the rapid business expansion, AGEP is currently looking for the talented candidates to join our organization as follows: