Business Intelligence Analyst
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001227601
- Leveraging on your advanced SQL- and Excel-skills you create standard dashboards and ad-hoc reports to foster transparency regarding our commercial and financial performance.
- You constantly monitor our performance based on e-commerce KPIs such as GMV, basket size & gross margin and - based on them - you derive recommendations on how to improve our performance.
- You support the Management in the planning- and business steering-process eg. by creating PowerPoint presentations and summarizing datasets in a stakeholder-oriented manner.
- You communicate and coordinate with various stakeholders such as Merchandising, Marketing and Operations in order to align on reporting processes.
- You (re-)define KPIs & metrics in close cooperation with our stakeholders and the BI engineering team.
- You are proud of an above average degree in business administration, economics, mathematics, statistics, data science or similar.
- You are below 30 and you already have 1-2 years of relevant work experience, preferably in the e-commerce industry or similar.
- Advanced skills in Excel and SQL coding are a must, candidates with BI tool skills (Birst, Tableau) are preferred.
- You are a passionate numbers-cruncher with excellent analytical skills and strong business sense.
- You are fluent in (Business) English, both written and orally.
- You are able to set priorities, to manage multiple tasks and meet challenging deadlines.
- You are used to work in a performance-driven and result-oriented environment.
- You are a communicative person and you love working in teams.
คุณปรีดาวรรณ โทร 02-7395664
14th Floor,Jewelry Trade Center Bldg., (Office)
หรือ สามารถ Walk-In มาที่อาคาร จิวเวลรี่ เทรด เซ็นเตอร์ ชั้น 14
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CENTRAL ONLINE
About CENTRAL ONLINE
Central Group is the largest retailer which has a strong establishment and a successful development of store formats and various brands in Thailand . We are dominant retail brands which pioneered in department stores, category killers and several other retail formats nationwide. We continue to expand our business. Therefore, we are looking for challenging, high caliber and dynamic people who want to become partners of a leader retailer company.