Business Integration Assistant Manager
THAI UNION GROUP PCL.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001240218
None IT - To perform business integration of accounting processes within TU group, to initiate with solutions to improve the process to optimize operational effectiveness and efficiency, to lift up standard best practice at accepted principals in respect with Accounting, Taxation, TU policy, and other regulations.
Finance IT - to design business information systems, incorporate new technical systems to improve company work-flow, production, efficiency and effectiveness, to maintain current knowledge of rapidly changing computer technology.
- Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements
- Utilize your experience in using enterprise-wide requirements definition and management systems and methodologies required.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Work independently with users to define concepts and under direction of project managers
- Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
- Understanding business requirements and translating them into specific software requirements. Understanding both technical designs and specifications
- Responsible for developing requirements and specifications that support the projects they are assigned to
- Develop Functional Requirements that describe what the system, process, or product/service must do in order to fulfill the business requirement(s).
- Partners with the Project Manager to develop the Cost Benefit Analysis of the Project.
- Partner with the project manager and the business community to ensure that project issues get resolved.
- Perform research on potential new initiatives and assist with the analysis.
- Ability to manage large scale projects
- Provide guidance to stakeholders on devising effective and efficient approaches to achieve the project objectives
- Participates in or conducts end user training including development of user guides and reference
- Bachelor Degree related to programming and IT subjects (Computer Science, Information Technology, or Business or related work experience/certification)
- 8+ years of over-all technical experience in a Business Analyst or Applications Analyst role.
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Proficiency, understanding, and knowledge in business applications strategy and implementation.
- Industry knowledge (Food and Manufacturing)
- Experience coordinating End-user testing and training.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to THAI UNION GROUP PCL.
About THAI UNION GROUP PCL.
About Thai Union Group PCL (TU):
Thai Union Group PCL is the world’s seafood leader bringing high quality, healthy, tasty and innovative seafood products to customers across the world for almost 40 years.
Today, Thai Union is regarded as the world’s largest producer of shelf-stable tuna products with annual sales exceeding THB 125 billion and a global workforce of over 46,000 people who are dedicated to pioneering sustainable, innovative seafood products.
The company’s global brand portfolio includes Thai-leading brands Sealect, Fishoม and Bellotta and market-leading international brands such as Chicken of the Sea, John West, Petit Navire, Parmentier, Mareblu, King Oscar, and Rügen Fisch
As a company committed to innovation and globally responsible behaviour, Thai Union is proud to be a member of the United Nations Global Compact, and a founding member of the International Seafood Sustainability Foundation (ISSF). Its work in sustainability has been recognised by its inclusion in the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices (DJSI) Emerging Markets in 2014. In 2015 Thai Union was listed in the index for the second year in a row with a 67 percent increase in its overall score driven by improved performances across its environmental, economic and social criteria.