Business Insights Manager
Sanofi-Aventis (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001336463
- Establish internal processes for thorough analysis and understanding of the external market and apply both analytical and strategic thinking to data to provide scenarios and outcome recommendations to the Business, thereby building the Value of the Business Insights Team to the business.
- Deliver market intelligence/analytical support to the organization across a wide range of activities (sales reports, dashboard creation, ad-hoc analysis, etc.)
- Manage third party business partner’s data, both primary and secondary for effective utilization, this includes business objective formulation with relevant BUs, agency selection process, project engagement design, and insights synthesize.
- Support BUs on data processing and analysis. This includes coordinating with third party data suppliers on data requirements following guidance from relevant BUs.
- Be fully engaged in the business to successfully complete these projects.
- Analyze performance of the affiliate and use this analysis to provide market updates to the Corporate Management Team, formulate commentary for the GM and Finance reports, which presented on monthly basis.
- Build a strong relationship with functions in Pharma, Consumer, Pasteur, Public Affairs, Regulatory, Medical Affairs, Supply Chain, Finance, as well as other relevant group functions on a local, regional and Group level and identify insights needs of each department through one-to-one.
- Be a role model and ensure teams follow the HSE policy.
- Degree in a Business Management, Commerce or similar discipline.
- A minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible experience in a Pharma industry, during which both professional and interpersonal capabilities have been clearly demonstrated.
- Demonstrated understanding of business analysis, distinctive problem-solving and analytical skills, combined with strong business acumen.
- Ability to work on multiple assignments with many stakeholders within tight timelines with distinctive results.
- Experience in diversified business models and working cross functional areas.
- Knowledge and understanding on Primary Market Research is crucial.
- Quantitative methodology: strong understanding from business issue translation to research objectives, research design, and insights interpretations for business recommendation
- Qualitative methodology.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Sanofi-Aventis (Thailand) Ltd.
About Sanofi-Aventis (Thailand) Ltd.