PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001215608
Employer Ref. kamonwan
Salary: 25,000 – 30,000 BAHT
Our client is a leading insurance company. They now require a Business Executive.
- Preparing renewal notices.
- Executing renewal processes in accordance with the company's working policies.
- Preparing quotations and related information, including terms and conditions for clients.
- Following-up quotations until they are finalised.
- Reviewing and improving the coverage of existing policies.
- Developing new business.
- Expanding business with existing and prospective clients.
- Acting as a focal point of contact for clients and conducting the on-going monitoring of responsible client accounts.
- Coordinating with the Claims Department in order to ensure that all claims pertaining to the accounts under control are taken care of and settled in an appropriate manner.
- Building and maintaining good relationships with clients and partners.
- Handling any other duties as assigned.
- Working Monday to Friday, 08.00am – 05.00pm (including Thai public holidays).
- Female 26-35 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Professional insurance qualifications and minimum of 2 years working in the insurance business would be an advantage.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Strong attention to detail, proven problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to multi task and manage time effectively.
- Sales driven and multi-management skills.
- Ability to self-manage performance against business requirements.
- Commitment to personal development and ongoing learning.
- Excellent systems and PC skills.
We invite qualified candidates to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 18th Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
Website : www.prtrexecutive.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.