Business Director Job (Food Industry), Bangkok, Thailand
Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001243643
Additional Benefits: Attractive
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of an international solutions provider in Thailand. Our respected client is seeking a business management professional with at least 10 years’ experience in the food industry for the job Business Director (Food Industry). The job is based in Bangkok, Thailand
The Business Director will be responsible for driving the sales and profitability development in the local markets and to ensure that local customer intimacy and for delivering the sales budgets/ plans. In addition, this position is also responsible for recruit, coach, and develops the team to enable them to deliver performance to meeting up with the company standards and expectations.
- Overall accountable for the achieving the country P&L plan
- Ensure the continuous sales growth by implementing future orientated sales strategies and leading sales organization
- Develop and implement the financial plan and sales plan
- Ensure delivery of key account business plan in the country
- Engage with the marketing team to give portfolio needs feedback, range management and sales opportunities
- Ensure national application expert skills and standard
- Work closely with authorized distributor and ensure that the work/ business operation plan has been executed effectively
- Support regional marketing data requests and initiatives
- Recruit, coach/ develop team to ensure that they are competent and able to deliver the performance as expected
- Ensure that all team members perform according to the corporate guidelines, policies, procedures and code of conduct
- Identifying innovation opportunities and business case creation
- Local country business development capability
- Handle other jobs as assigned
- Thai national
- At least 10 years’ sales experience in B2B environment
- Experience in the manufacturing industry, preferably in chemical, food, specialty chemicals, raw materials and others
- 6 years’ leadership and management experience
- Strong project management skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to thrive in a high-performance environment
- Flexible, responsive and works well on own initiative
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and capable of communicating at all levels within the organization
- Able to adapt to ever-changing and demanding environment.
- Very good English communication and presentation skills
- Able to travel extensively when required, and work independently
INTERESTED? All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. If you are a suitable match for this position please simply click the APPLY button below and please ensure that your CV is a WORD document and not a PDF. Call 02 664 4014 for more information.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
About Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
“Monroe have been superb, their customer service is great. The team there respond very quickly and go above and beyond to help throughout the recruitment process. I am always impressed with the service orientation I find when I interact with the Monroe team.”
“Monroe Consulting played a big role in expanding our organization. They understand our business, our requirements, and provide good information about the market. We are very happy with the quality of the candidates they present, and exceeded our expectations in coordinating with candidates, starting from setting up the interviews, up to the closing stage. We appreciate their honesty and professionalism. We would rate the service that they provide as excellent!”
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging economies within the Professional Services, Technology, Industrial, Health and Consumer Goods sectors. Established in 1998, we initially focused on Southeast Asia with offices in Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and The Philippines. More recently we have opened offices in Chile, Mexico and Shanghai.
Monroe Consulting Group has been voted Best Recruitment Company APAC and Best Overseas Operation (Global Recruiter Awards) 2013, 2014 & 2015. We also won the Best Consultancy Award 2014 at The Thailand Expat Awards and Best SME at The Thailand Entrepreneur Awards 2015. We have also been voted one of the top 250 recruitment firms in the world by Recruitment International.
Our brand is built around quality, professionalism and very high ethical standards. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets which truly allows them to understand the needs of both our clients and candidates. In a world where quality attracts quality and results can be all that matter, Monroe is your committed advocate and the best external ambassador you could ever wish for.